Friday, February 25, 2005

Here's the second kitty hat i made. The first one went to my neighbor's baby. I did the eyes and nose three times to get it look like the kitty. I used a crocheted flower instead of ribbon and as you might have notice, the flower as two colors, yes, i ran out of the last bit of blue yarn and didn't want to buy an extra skein to finish it. While my 2-year old son was busy with his train tracks, I tried the hat on him and took a picture. I think it looks better than putting it on a stuff animal. What do you think? I looove the entire HK outfit patterns and thanks Oslofia so much for bringing me those wonderful designs.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Oslofia said...

Hi Sunny...everything you made came out really nice =)

Keep up the good work...cause there is a bonuspattern coming your way =)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Oslofia, you really get me into the kitty mode. Can't wait to see the bonus pattern!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home