Monday, January 17, 2005

The Hello Kitty Outfit

I'm finally done knitting the outfit...and I'm so happy that my extremely tired 'baby' allowed me to take LOTS of pictures of her tonight before she went to bed =)

Designing the Hello Kitty patterns for this knitalong has been so much fun...and it really amazes me that so many of you decided to join the knitalong before even seeing the finished design. I can't wait to see the stuff you're about to make...so please post pictures on the HK blog, or a link to where you've plublished it =)

My last task tonight will be to do the last adjustments on the patterns...and e-mail it to you guys. Good luck & Happy knitting =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

So CUTE!! Both the outfit and your little girl! Thank you SO much for sharing your work. I can't wait to make this for my little girl! Take care all, Tori

11:58 AM  
Blogger Lynnette said...

Your baby is adorable!! And so are your designs--thank you for sharing them with us Oslofia! And I can't wait to see the finished set (I just started my bag today!)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Chie said...

OMG, Cute cute cute CUTE!!! :D

1:27 PM  
Blogger Keithera said...

Oslofia -
I've gotten the patterns you sent last week. I've been super busy so I haven't had a chance to even go out and buy the yarn. I hope to be able to start on it this week.

The outfit looks adorable - - and your daughter too!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Chie said...

I keep coming back to see this picture of your daughter in the HK set! :D Just so cute. :)
I hope to see how everyone else in this knitalong is doing soon. :)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi! I e-mailed you a couple of days ago about joing the knitalong and hadn't heard anything back. I would love to do this because our 3-year old is all about Hello Kitty. (I believed I filled out the application) I was just concerned because I know the deadline is the 23rd of Jan. Let me know something.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

That is just the cutest outfit! Wish I had a Hello Kitty fan to knit for.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home