Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bonuspattern: Hello Kitty Poncho

Here's the secret bonuspattern item, which is a poncho. This picture is quite bad...but I'll try to post a better picture tomorrow. The bottom 'rows' has a pattern with hearts made up of purlknitting on stockinette knitting. I think that it could be nice to knit full white hearts as well, but I wanted a more plain poncho for me. I'll write up the pattern tonight, and I'll add some more tips for changing the pattern. Its made up with thick wool, so it took like two evenings to make it. That's the beauty with of thick yarn =)

I hope you have had/and will have a good time knitting up the patterns I designed for this knitalong. It has been fun to do this project as well as hosting the knitalong. I will most defiantly do something like this again in the autumn...and I will follow the progress on your knits =)

Take care, Oslofia

2 Comments:

Blogger Ulla said...

Very beautiful.
Warm and nice to wear.
Ulla

9:56 PM  
Blogger Chie said...

OMG that is so CUTE!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home