Saturday, February 12, 2005

Finished Hello Kitty Hand Bag

Hi I am Tami

Here is my finished Hello Kitty Hand Bag


I really like how it came out. Love the cable running along the edges. I embroidered the flower using variegated yarn I had in my stash.


Here is the bag inside out to show the Hello Kitty fabric lining I used. It is real silky. I found the fabric at Joann’s fabric. My husband commented the lining looks so good I could use the bag inside out also.

To see the rest of the post visit my blog Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Day!

Have a great Weekend and Happy Knitting to You!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ulla said...

What a lovely idea to do a cable and the embroidery.Very very nice bag.

Ulla

12:31 PM  
Blogger Saffity said...

That's just gorgeous.. I love the fabric you have on the inside, and the cable looks fantastic with the bag!

I hope I can find fabric and nice as that for mine.

-saff

2:52 PM  
Blogger Oslofia said...

Wow..that handbag came out just great!!!! I want to make a cable version as well =)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Your bag turned out great!!! I love the lining.

Dawn
stamptildawn.blogspot.com

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home