Thursday, January 06, 2005

Things are cooking =)

I've started my first sleeve, and I've written down the knitted handbag pattern. I've also made a crochet version of the handbag, so hopefully Chie will make that version of the handbag so that the rest of us can have a look on how it turns out =)

I've also posted some rules and guidelines. Please read trough...and get back to me if you don't want to participate in the knitalong. Could you also please e-mail me, or leave a comment here on what item/s you want to make? Thanks!!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Chie said...

OH YEAH. I am DEFINITELY making the bag! ;D

3:28 PM  
Blogger Keithera said...

I think I will make the whole outfit - although it depends on what the legwarmers look like. The little one I'm making this for doesn't wear many skirts!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Oslofia said...

Thanks Chie =)

Wryly: I think that the legwarmers will look cool outside pants as well. When I've finished them, I'll take LOTS of pictures of my baby wearing them. Both with skirt and pants =)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home