Friday, May 06, 2005

Still plucking away

Hey everyone, just putting a quick post to say I'm still pushing along with this outfit... I've got so much on the go that I haven't been able to concentrate on knitting much.

I've got the front of my sweater done and the back nearly, it's such a cute little thing. I love it so much I wish I was small enough to wear it.

I would show you pics, but my camera got stolen recently...

This is such a fun knit and I want to thank Oslofia again for putting this pattern together

-saff

2 Comments:

Blogger Ulla said...

Hello

I'm also working with the last things and I think I'm not ready with everything until July.We have a new winter I think.Nice to have a friend going on with these lovely things.

I'm working woth a tote in the new crochet along.Look at oslofias blog and go on to KAL.Nice bag and a nice top to a girl

10:30 PM  
Blogger Oslofia said...

Hi Saff...I'm looking forward too seeing your sweater. Hurry up and finish...coz I've got an idea for a woolen sweater for us grown ups =) I'm crazy, but I've already made plans for stuff to wear this upcoming winter...haha

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home